Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Products I'm Loving Lately

I'm usually pretty consistent when it comes to my beauty routine, and don't try new products often. A few new skin care items are in my daily routine and I thought I'd share them.

The first two products were prompted by catching a view of myself on my iPhone's self portrait feature first thing in the morning. Not so pretty! I think sleep deprivation has done a number on my skin, but I am not cool with wrinkles just yet. I use the Revitalift at night only because it's pretty thick and wouldn't go well with makeup on top. The Garnier eye cream is good for both day and night, it absorbs quickly.

Loreal Reviatlift Complete Night
Garnier Ultra Lift Anti Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream
Olay's body lotion is a long time favorite. It smells great and really helps that dry winter skin.

Olay Ultra Moisture with Shea Butter
My long time favorite nail products are CND stickey base and Seche Vite top coat. They really extend the life of your manicure; I can get a full week with nails that still look good at the end. OPI's "we'll always have Paris" is a new favorite color.




1 comment:

  1. I've heard so many great things about Seche Vite lately. I definitely need to try it!
    http://thegrassskirtblog.com

    ReplyDelete