Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

5 months




 I cannot believe my little guy is 5 months old already. I feel like one of "those" moms that is always saying how "this" is my favorite age. But it is! He is so alert, coos and talks to me all the time, and is just so sweet. The love I have for him is so overwhelming it brings me to tears. No seriously, ask my husband, he thinks I'm nuts :)






The pictures keep getting harder to snap because he is so active now! The days of putting him down and not having to rush for a picture are over. He was especially interested in ripping off his 5 month sticker, and trying to munch on his feet during our most recent shoot. 


Right after a run- sorry for the no makeup face!
Happy 5 month birthday to my favorite little man!

2 comments:

  1. Aw! They get big way too fast. :( My little guy will be 4 months next Wednesday, so they are pretty close in age!
    http://thegrassskirtblog.com

    ReplyDelete