Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Kicking the weekend off

With a run! The weather is SO beautiful today, I would be crazy not to take advantage and get out there for a run. The BOB tire was repaired last week, but after running with it again, the flat was back. The guy at the repair shop said there must've been another thorn in the tire that he missed. Grrr. We had it repaired AGAIN today, and as soon as we got home headed out for a run. 

We did 3.5 miles together. Well, I did 3.5 miles, Connor slept for 3.5 miles. 

I wore a new pair of Lululemon shorts I purchased a while back, but haven't worn yet. They are SHORT! I liked them while looking in the mirror, but I'm not going to lie, I felt a little exposed while running. Hopefully I didn't offend anyone, haha. If I didn't offend with leg, I certainly did with my glaringly white legs. Time to break out a little self tanner. 

You can see a bit of the shorts in this window shot. They're the Run: Speed Short. 

http://shop.lululemon.com/products/clothes-accessories/women-shorts/Run-Speed-Short-32138?cc=10060&skuId=3481883&catId=women-shorts


Connor was still asleep when we got home, so I let him hang in the stroller for a little bit while I played on my phone.


Spring is here!

My running buddy post run.

This little guy makes me SO happy, and is the best running partner I've ever had.


Happy weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment