Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday


Last night, a great group of women showed up for class. We worked it, and were pretty spent by the end. I incorporated a few high intensity intervals to really get the heart rate up- and get maximum calorie burn.

One of the intervals we did was:

3 rounds of-
10 burpees
10 push ups

Even if you're just trying to get into the fitness game or shake things up, the circuit above is something you can bang out in a short period of time. That is what makes "working out" accessible to EVERYONE. Yes, it's hard. But YES, you have the time. Maybe do 10 burpees and 10 push ups during a commercial break. After you throw in a load of laundry. Waiting for your coffee to brew. Water to boil. Song to download. And it goes on! You have the time, even if it's just a few minutes here and there. It all adds up.

MAKE THE TIME, LADIES!
When I got home, I threw together an easy egg scramble. This one had: carrots, peppers, spinach, onions, 2 eggs, and 1 egg white. Sriracha over top. High in protein, low in fat and calories.



I've been working hard on a project with my friend Pete Mattis at ZAKTi fitness http://zaktionline.com/ . If you're interested in training with me in a small group setting, stay tuned for details- it's going to be good!

My parents are visiting this weekend, and very eager to babysit Connor. Matt and I are very eager to get out and have a date night too, we haven't in over three months! As you've seen, we do get out a lot, but always have the baby with us. Not that I'm complaining! It will be really nice to get a little dressed up and actually wear heels. Matt might not recognize me.

Wishing you a happy weekend!ZAKTi




No comments:

Post a Comment