Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

At Home Workouts

If you've read my blog before, you know I like to get my workouts done early in the day. Recently I've been back into working out at home instead of running outside. Even though its a lot cooler this week, I've just gotten back into the habit of doing my at home circuits. Connor is loving watching me too, especially if I give him a commentary of what I'm doing. Yesterday I was doing tuck jumps, and that had his full attention!

I was reading one of my favorite blogs yesterday, Peanut Butter Runner, and came across this bodyweight burner workout. It's a great example of something you can do in your living room without ANY equipment. Connor watched me do it from his exersaucer. 

Check out Jen's blog for other great workouts, and healthy living info as well. She's a total sweetheart and gave me great advice when I emailed her about blogging few months ago. 

Bodyweight Burner Circuit (1)

Matt tried to install gates, but only made it about halfway. Swinging the half installed gate is a new favorite game of Connor's. I'm sure that's safe! Not to worry, we have an actual baby proofer coming today to finish the job. Those gates are a lot harder than you'd think!


Try Jen's workout, it won't disappoint!





No comments:

Post a Comment