Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Morning beach workout

We're back from Avalon, but came up to my hometown, Westport, Ct just a few days after our vacation. My grandmother (Connor's great-grandma) was visiting, so I wanted to make sure we got a chance to introduce them for the first time!


Connor loved playing peekaboo with her, and immediately started waving and reaching for her.

This morning I headed down to the beach to run while Connor napped. It was a quick workout, but made me feel good for the day. 

I ran 5k, and then did 3 sets of 10 push-ups and 20 tricep dips.





This is the bench that Matt proposed to me on four years ago!

After my run, we all went out to lunch together. The weather was perfect to sit outside.


Get outside and enjoy your own workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment