Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The weather today is insane; flash floods, heavy downpours, the works. Connor and I are sticking close to home for sure.

Yesterday, we shopped around a little (didn't buy anything) and I now have my eye on a few cute things for fall. One of the items on my wish list is this cozy sweater/wrap from lululemon. It would be perfect for casual outfits with jeans and boots.


I also loved the long sleeve top behind me in the mirror, but forgot to get a picture. It was this one:


I'm waiting for my little man to go down for his nap, and then I'm going to do 3-4 rounds of the workout below. It is certainly not an outdoor running kind of day!

Warm up
30 sec jog in place
30 sec jumping jacks
30 sec side shuffle
30 sec skaters

Repeat warm up

1 min alternating reverse lunge with front arm raise
1 min squat/press
1 min lateral pull down 
1 min side lunge w shoulder row (30 sec per side)

Try it!

I worked out with Connor still up yesterday, and as usual he wanted to get in on the action!


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment